Sunday, December 05, 2010

Day 3: Your First Love

Well it could have totally been Parker Hamilton, who asked me out at a basketball game my 9th grade year at Bixby High. Not to mention, I didn't know who he was when he asked me out and I said yes, then had doubts and broke up with him a day or so later. ha!

I guess you could say my first love, er "puppy love" was with my high school sweetheart, Kenny. We dated for a bit in 8th grade, even went to the eight grade dance together, then I moved and when I moved back we started dating again. We pretty much dated all through high school.

Alas, we broke up.... it wasn't meant to be, plus we were going our seperate ways, different colleges. (where I met my true love, Joe)

sorry this post is a little late

No comments: