Ethan had some tummy time today and this is the highest I've seen him hold his head up. So amazing. Then after that he rolled over from front to back. I'll try to load that video to facebook. So exciting. Ethan is also starting to talk more, it's super cute and fun. I can't wait till he laughs. when will that be?
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Ethan had some tummy time today and this is the highest I've seen him hold his head up. So amazing. Then after that he rolled over from front to back. I'll try to load that video to facebook. So exciting. Ethan is also starting to talk more, it's super cute and fun. I can't wait till he laughs. when will that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
abbey laughed out loud the first time at about 2.5ish months but didn't start laughing all the time until about 3 months. now she thinks everything is hilarious. i just have to look at her and she cracks up. it's the best!
wow he's holding that head up bigtime! he's almost passed abbey in tummy skills already, ha. she's a bit of a slacker on the tummy skills.
Post a Comment