Joe and I went on a mini-backpacking/camping trip a couple of weekends ago. It was near Nashville, so it was close enough to test out backpacking. In case we forgot anything major. We didn't, but we thought of things we'd like to have next time we go.
Lucy went with us, that was fun, she was exhausted when we got back home. The hike was 6 miles into the campground and 6 miles back to the car. She probably walked a million steps on her little paws.






2 comments:
Hi Kathy!! I was just thinking about Portland, WA and saw on here that you are in Nashville, TN now?! That's awesome! I've been enjoying country music very much lately and I wanted to roadtrip there to check out the city and the area! :) What took yall to Nashville? I'm glad you're both enjoying the new state.
i updated now you must as well.
Post a Comment